Cancellations and Refunds
- All new clients should arrive 10 minutes prior to their booking time, in order to complete the appropriate on-boarding paperwork
- We require at least 24 hours notice should you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment without penalty
- Should you cancel or change your appointment within 24 hours, or do not attend your appointment at all, we reserve the right to retain your deposit.
- If your appointments are prepaid, you will forgo one session of your prepaid program.
- We have a strict ‘no refund’ policy on all purchases, including all prepaid programs (whether these programs are paid in full or not) for change of mind reasons, in the event that your circumstances change, or in the event that you choose to discontinue treatments.
- Prepaid programs of 5 treatments will expire and will automatically be cancelled after 1 year from the initial date of purchase while prepaid programs of 10 will expire and be cancelled after 2 years. No refunds or exchanges will be given.
- All treatments and services are not transferable to other treatments or other individuals.
- Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law