Gift Cards are a great way to show your appreciation to someone, or to give them an amazing experience, which they can personalise best for their own skin goals.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
The following conditions apply to the use of Gift Cards issued by Face Medigroup. Purchasing or using the gift card means that you accept these conditions.
- Face Medigroup may, at its complete discretion, refuse to sell gifts cards to any person at any time for any reason
- If you let another person use your gift card, you must tell them that they will be bound by these conditions. The law of the state in which the gift card is purchased applies to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state where the gift card is purchased.
- The gift card is redeemable for products or services at Face Medispa locations or website (as available)
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities
- Anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases so your gift card should be kept secure. If your gift card is lost or stolen, immediately report this to the clinic from which it was purchased or through our website. We may be able to stop gift card values being used, but take no responsibility and are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of a lost or stolen gift card.
- We may replace a faulty, lost or stolen gift card at our absolute discretion. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and expiry date. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks at our absolute discretion.
- We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains the property of the issuer
- Gifts cards are valid for three years from the date of issue. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid and all transactions will be declined. The unused value will not be refunded and will become the property of the issuer